If You're Born Without a Brain, Do You Have a Soul?

DAVE:

This is an incredible story abut a baby that was born without a brain. I immediately wondered about the implications from a Michael point of view. For instance, did he incarnate with a soul, role, and overleaves, and were they manifesting in any way? And could you see any indicators of a soul, since the boy was unable to perform the usual cognitive functions. 

What do the rest of you think? 

Here's the clip: http://youtu.be/WMlVNFpzKNI

SHEPHERD:

Dave, that's a no-brainer.

I think there's a soul incarnate, because babies with no soul show little affect. Rough guess: server. Servers (and scholars) often take on bodies like that to be of service. His eyes look server-like to me.

--

Dave, I just wanted to give you an update from some info I got pertaining to the boy without a brain.  I recently saw documentaries with 3 different physicians, Dr. Sanjay Gupta of CNN, Dr. Oz, and Dr. Michael Mosely from England, who did shows on the digestive system.  They were all  calling the "gut" the "second brain".  They have found that we actually have more neurons and neurological pathways in our gut than we do in our brains.  It was fascinating.  Perhaps the little boy without a brain was functioning with the neurons in his gut, which could have kept him alive for those 3 years.  I'm a massage therapist and we studied every system and structure of the body and this was the first time I have ever heard of the gut being called the second brain.  Just thought you might be interested in hearing about it.  Debbie